Skip to content
- All bookings at The South East Hand & Foot Spa, including online and phone bookings, are subject to availability during listed opening hours.
- Management reserve the right to cancel or change your bookings on occasion subject to our availability.
- Gift voucher bookings are also subject to availability and are non-refundable.
All bookings are made through a third-party bookings service provider. A valid credit or debit card is required when making your appointment to secure the time and date. A deposit of 30% – 50% must be paid in advance, for any treatments booked. We reserve the right to cancel appointment made without deposit.
- For cancellation and reschedule to another day please inform us 24 hours ahead of your treatment time and date for free of charge. Otherwise you will be charged 30% of service price for Late Cancellation/ Reschedule and 50% for No Show.
- A 50% payment is required for group bookings. Group booking deposit is non-refundable if appointments are cancelled, rescheduled or amended.
For booking with voucher, voucher details including voucher code and security/redemption code must be provided when booking. Appointments can only be held for 24 hours without this information and will automatically be released after this timeframe.
- Spa kindly ask clients to arrive in plenty of time before your appointment is due to begin. This is the perfect opportunity to browse our colour with a beverage before your treatment begins. Arriving late may result in a reduction in your treatment, or cancel appointment. We cannot guarantee to perform the full treatment in this occasion due to timing constraints we may have on the day.
- For cancellation and reschedule to another day please inform us 24 hours in advance for free of charge. Otherwise you will be charged 30% of service price for Late Cancellation/ Reschedule and 50% for No Show.
- With all booking cancellations or reschedule, The South East Hand & Foot Spa must be notified 24 hours in advance of the booking date and time. Please email if you cannot contact by phone. Unfortunately, we cannot take any personal circumstances into account, we have one policy for all clients and will not make any exceptions on this.
- Group booking deposit is non-refundable if appointments are cancelled or amended in 48 hours ahead of the time and date booked. Promotional and discounted packages are strictly non-refundable. Credit can only be used for services and not for products.
- For vouchers, there is a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Amount will be redeemed without notification and recorded. The South East Hand & Foot Spa are not obliged to offer an alternative appointment if you miss your appointment using a voucher.
- Refund will not be provided on any service.
- Please note all gift vouchers valid for services only and cannot be redeemed for retail products. Gift vouchers are also non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or to a new voucher.
- If a gift voucher is purchased on special offer or is discounted, it cannot be used towards another promotional offer, as we do not accept double discounting. Exceptions may be made to swap a treatment voucher for an alternative treatment of same value, however this must be approved by a manager at the spa.
- Gift vouchers have no expiry date and will remain valid until used with the exception of some limited offers which may have an expiry date due to promotional price.